CRL Conference Room
The CRL conference room is reserved for priority use by CRL staff, faculty and students.
Location: Cognitive Science Building (CSB), Room 280
Maximum Capacity: 40
Other UCSD entities affiliated with CRL may schedule the conference room by using our contact form. Please check availability first by viewing our CRL Conference Room Calendar.
If a conflict arises, CRL faculty, staff, and students will be given priority. Every effort will be made to contact other entities in a timely manner so they can schedule another room.
When using the CRL conference room:
- Please do not leave door propped open while the room is unattended.
- Please shut windows and blinds when the event is over.
- No food or drink will be served inside the room, except for CRL-sponsored special events.
- Please remove all trash from the room after the event.
- Make sure the A/V system is shut off.